We are seeking a SA/SRA with a background in cell-line development or with the skills to readily contribute to engineering and selecting world class IgM producing cell lines.
- Actively contribute to development of stable cell lines for clinical trials.
- Optimization of robust high throughput cell screening platform technology for efficient selection of high producing cell lines.
- Stable/transient plasmid transfection of suspension/adherent mammalian cell cultures.
- Design and conduct upstream production experiments.
- Develop and conduct molecular assays for producer cell line analysis.
- Ensure high-quality, timely documentation in electronic laboratory notebooks and technical reports and contribute to regulatory filings.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team.
- BS or MS in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Chemical/Biochemical Engineering, or related field with 3-5 years of industry experience.
- Experience with mammalian cell culture, and transient and stable expression techniques.
SDS-PAGE, ELISA, qPCR, western blot, Octet.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, multi-project environment.
- Strong collaboration, team-working skills and communication skills.
- Independently motivated and detail-oriented with good problem-solving ability.
- Hands on experience in design and execution of key activities associated with cell line. generation and workflow optimization; including transfection, drug selection, verifiable single cell cloning, high throughput clone/pool screening, cell banking and clone analysis.
- Flow cytometry assay experience.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Must be able to commute to Mountain View.
IGM is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status and veteran status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.