Our Preclinical Sciences group is looking for a Research Associate with a background in Immunology, Cell Biology or a related scientific discipline to join our growing and friendly team during this exciting time in our expansion. You will play an integral role in the preclinical development of novel antibody-based therapeutics in a variety of disease areas and at various stages of development.
- Human and mouse cell culture and primary cell maintenance and isolation.
- Design, develop and execute in vitro cell-based immunoassays.
- Perform analysis with ELISAs other methods of cytokine/analyte analysis.
- Utilize multicolor flow cytometry in analysis.
- Execute basic biochemical assays (eg. Western blot).
- Communicate own work effectively orally and in writing; present data in group meetings.
- Thoroughly and accurately document experimental activities in laboratory notebooks.
- BS or higher degree in Immunology, Cell Biology or related scientific discipline.
- 3-5 + years of relevant industry or academic experience.
- Must have hands-on experience in multi-color flow cytometry, and in vitro cell-based immunoassays.
- Experience evaluating T cell engagers and other antibody therapeutics is a plus.
- Proficient with basic computer programs routinely used in a lab such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, GraphPad Prism, and FlowJo.
- Highly organized with reliable time-keeping skills and able to maintain a detailed and well-organized notebook.
- Must be a team player, respectful of others, and have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Able to commute to Mountain View.
IGM is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status and veteran status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.