In this integral new position at IGM as an Executive Assistant, you will provide senior level administrative support to our CSO, CMO, CEO, and CFO. In this highly visible role, you will handle details of a confidential nature, and must always be able to maintain professional and ethical standards.
- Proactively manage calendars and schedules.
- Coordinate meeting logistics both internally and externally.
- Be responsive to requests for assistance from and communicate professionally with members of the board.
- Coordinate logistics with respect to board meetings.
- Email management.
- Coordinate all aspects of travel arrangements.
- Assist with documentation preparation, such as presentations and reports.
- Conduct routine administrative duties as necessary.
- 5+ years supporting senior management as an Executive Assistant.
- Extremely well organized.
- Able to multi-task.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with Concur is helpful.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Must be able to navigate ambiguity with limited guidance.
- Must be able to work with employees at all levels at IGM.
- Able to manage competing priorities.
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Prior experience in life sciences/biotech is helpful.
IGM is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status and veteran status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.