We are looking for a Research Associate/Senior Research Associate with a background in Pharmacology, Immuno-oncology, or Immunology to join our growing and friendly team during this exciting time in our expansion. You will play an integral role in the pre-clinical development of novel immuno-oncology therapeutics. In this position, you will perform standard immuno-assays, in vitro and in vivo studies, think laterally to solve problems, constantly improve work practices, and work productively as part of a team.
- Develop and execute cell-based assays.
- Perform ELISA and other immunoassays of cytokines/analytes.
- Utilize multicolor flow cytometry and other state-of-the-art instruments in analysis.
- Perform in vivo antibody pharmacology studies.
- Execute basic biochemical assays (eg. Western blot).
- Communicate own work effectively orally and in writing; present data in group meeting.
- Thoroughly and accurately document experimental activities in laboratory notebooks.
- BS or MS in Pharmacology, Immunology, Cell Biology or related scientific discipline.
- 3-5 years of relevant industry experience with biologics.
- Hands-on experience with quantitating protein analytes using ELISA and/or multiplex immunoassays.
- Hands-on experience with preclinical animal models for pharmacology, immuno-oncology or immunology studies.
- Hands-on experience with cell based assays, and flow cytometry.
- Hands-on experience with antibody pharmacology is a plus.
- Proficient with basic computer programs routinely used in a lab such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, GraphPad Prism, and FlowJo.
- Highly organized with reliable time-keeping skills and able to maintain a detailed and well-organized notebook.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Being a team player and respectful of others is a must.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Able to commute to Mountain View.
IGM is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status and veteran status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.