IGM Biosciences is seeking an experienced Biomarker Scientist to successfully strategize, build and execute on the Development Biomarker efforts for our clinical programs.
- PhD or MD PhD.
- Experience leading and executing on clinical cancer immunotherapy biomarker programs.
- Strong drive to succeed.
- Able to think strategically and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
IGM is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status and veteran status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.