IGM Biosciences is seeking a Senior Research Associate with a background in Immunology or Cell Biology to join our rapidly growing team during this exciting time in our expansion. The successful candidate will play an integral role in the pre-clinical development of novel immuno-oncology therapeutics. In this position, you will perform standard immuno-assays, think laterally to solve problems, constantly improve work practices, and work productively as part of a team.
- B.S. or M.S. in Immunology, Cell Biology or related disciplines with 3- 5 years of industry research experience.
- Proficiency in cell culture with direct experience developing and executing T cell assays.
- Experience with multi-color flow cytometry.
- Experience with ELISAs and other methods of cytokine/analyte analysis.
- Experience with cell line generation by transfection/other methods, in vivo efficacy studies and developing/executing biochemical assays (e.g. protein purification, SDS-PAGE, etc.) is preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to present data in group meetings.
- Must be proactive, persistent, independent and able to interpret results and determine next steps with minimal guidance.
- Must be highly organized with reliable time-keeping skills and able to maintain a detailed and well-organized notebook.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, GraphPad Prism and FlowJo.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
IGM is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status and veteran status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.